We know you’re busy and finding time to research products is difficult. Rest assured we’re here to help you select the best products based off our experience and knowledge.
Not only are we manufacturers representatives, we are experienced professionals that know the capabilities and benefits of our products and want to share our knowledge with you. We are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to see how easy Concrete Cloth is installed come see our installation.
WANT TO SEE US INSTALL CONCRETE CLOTH?
Join US! Weather Permitting:
Concrete Cloth Culvert Lining Demo @
Jensen Bridge & Supply
June 19th, 10 A.M.
400 Stoney Creek Drive, Sandusky, MI 48471
IF WEATHER IS UNFAVORABLE:
Please Call: (810) 648-3000 to confirm
June 24th as the tentative rescheduled date
CONCRETE CLOTH– Is a flexible cement impregnated fabric that hardens when hydrated to form a durable water and fire proof concrete layer. Concrete cloth has been used in spillways, slope stabilization, culvert lining, boat ramp extensions, external pipe repair, erosion control and weed barrier applications
CONCRETE CLOTH DURABILITY
(6) 100+ Year Weather Events and Still NO DAMAGE
2012 Concrete Cloth Installation in Michigan
- Year of 2013 – Michigan’s Wettest Year in 119 Years
- Year of 2014 – Michigan’s Highest Snowfall in 133 Years
- Aug. of 2014 – 2nd Wettest Day in Detroit in 140 Years
- Sept of 2014 – 8th Worst Storm in Detroit History
- Feb. of 2015 – 3rd Largest Snowfall in Detroit History
- Feb. of 2015 – Coldest Michigan February in 140 Years
Elsey Construction Products
20416 Harper Ave.
Harper Woods, MI 48225